This 1885 three story home was built along the Indian River in Cocoa, Florida as a hunting lodge known as the Palmetto Lodge. The frame home was built from timbers that came from a 400 year old church in England. The original inscriptions in some of the beams and the stained glass windows are still intact. The structure overall measures 45’ X 80’ and weighs 220 tons. This home was relocated to make way for riverfront condominiums by Henry and Judy Parrish in March of 2002.